We've taken Spring Break Retreats to Lake Forest Ranch for over 15 years and God moves in tremendous ways each trip. We've seen students start relationships with Christ, surrender to ministry, and take huge steps of obedience during our time away at LFR. It's truly one of our favorite times of the year!
This year will be no different! Our friend and previous camp speaker, John Griffin, will teach and Heights Worship will lead us in worship. We can't wait!
The trip dates are March 14th - 17th. The cost of this trip is $150. That includes travel, meals, housing, activities, and a t-shirt. There is a $50 deposit due on February 15th. Each student must have an updated Medical Release Form. You can download the form, print it out, fill it out and turn it in to someone on the Student Ministry Team. You'll also need to download the sign up sheet form and turn it in with the $50 deposit and t-shirt size.
Check in is at 10:00 am on Tuesday March 14th at the church. We'll leave LFR to come home by 9:00 am on Friday March 17th.
Canoeing, boating, basketball, tennis, hiking, fishing, paintball, ropes course, climbing wall, zip line, flying squirrel, slam ball, indoor hockey, and more. All activities are included in the camp fee and are supervised by trained LFR personnel. Horseback riding is available for an additional cost.
Things to Bring
- Cabin setting - bed linens or sleeping bag, blanket, and pillow
- Towels and washcloths
- Clothes for the week - shorts may be worn to the morning services, but not the evening services. It's a good idea to bring at least one extra pair of shoes, jacket, and umbrella. Check the weather before the trip.
- Sports equipment - your preference, if you have paintball equipment, you may bring it.
- Favorite cereal or Pop-tarts
- Extra money for snacks and souvenirs.
- Bible, notebook, pencil or pen, and a good attitude.
Things NOT to Bring
- Rollerblades or Skateboards
- Airsoft Guns
- DVD or CD Players
- Anything else from home that will distract you from spending time with others and God.